Divisional Policies, Procedural By-Laws, and Committees Terms of Reference
There has been a change to all the Manitoba government acts which resulted in the links to our LRSD policy documents being broken. All policy documents will be reviewed over the summer and the links will be updated.
Please click on the link below, if you need access to any of the Manitoba government acts referenced in our policy documents.
- The Accessibility for Manitoba Act
- The Child and Family Services Act
- The Electronic Commerce and Information Act
- The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)
- The Human Rights Code
- The Labour Relations Act
- The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Control Act
- The Personal Health Information Act (PHIA)
- The Public Health Act
- The Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Act
- The Public Schools Act
- The Public Service Act
- The Workplace Safety and Health Act
Note: Any acts not included on the above list, can be accessed by clicking at this link.
Each section has its own family of subcategories - codes that are accompanied by descriptor terms that provide suggested titles for policy statements. The NEPN classification system provides a comprehensive list of policy codes, but its letter coding can be easily customized when a division needs more detailed codes in any specific area. Supported by The National School Board Association, a not-for-profit federation of state associations of school boards across the United States, the system is commonly utilized by school boards throughout Canada.