- Applicants are encouraged to apply to any posting that interests them.
- The bulletin number must be quoted on each application.
- A new and complete application/resume must be received for every posting/bulletin of interest.
- Submit application according to the "Application Procedure" listed on the job posting.
- Do not send applications to the general Louis Riel School Division e-mail address or to individual Human Resources Department staff members.
- An offer of employment with Louis Riel School Division is subject to the results of a Criminal Record Check and a clear report from the Child Abuse Registry.
- Only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold either a permanent or provisional Teaching Certificate or a Limited Teaching Permit issued by Manitoba Education.