Parent Post Bulletin Board
- Association des collèges et universités de la francophonie canadienne (ACUFC)
$3,000 bursaries for post-secondary studies in French as a second language
- Global Scholarship Corporation
A search engine giving students worldwide access to scholarship opportunties.
Sports and Extracurriculars
- Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill: The Musical Super Group Discount!
TNSE is providing a 10% discount on tickets for the show from October 17-22, 2023, at Centennial Concert Hall.
JAGGED LITTLE PILL is recommended for ages 14 and up. Please note: This production contains strong language, adult themes, drug use, and moments of sexual violence that some may find upsetting.
- Bonivital Soccer Club Programs
- City of Winnipeg Fall Leisure Guide – Registration opens September 12, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- Exhale Dance Studio Fall Classes
- Scouts franco-manitobains – Registration now open!
- Studio 393's After School Leaders presents Dance: Movement as Medicine
Free program for high school youth aged 14-21
- Volleyball Winnipeg Programs
- Young Engineering Program
On Wednesdays from September 6 to October 25, we are conducting fun, skilled and engaging program for children ages 6 to 10. Norberry-Glenlee Community Center (36 Molgat Ave).
- Bounce Back®
Designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry.
- Care for All in Education
Resources to support mental health
- Cocoon Mental Health Clinic for children and adults aged 12 to 25
- Dial-a-Dietician: a program of the Provincial Health Contact Centre Connect
Speak to a registered dietician for free – Connect with the Dial-a-Dietician program at 204-788-8248 Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (services available in English and French) or refer to their website for further information.
- Mental Health Education Resource Centre
Free access to mental health fact sheets, wellness tips, podcasts, presentations, video series, workshops and courses
- RiseUp powered by Kids Help Phone
National, 24/7, bilingual e-mental health support service for Black youth
- Y Mind - YMCA/YWCA Program
A free, evidenced-based program for teens and young adults grounded in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness. Proven outcomes for participants include reduced anxiety, increased well-being and mindfulness skills.
- Agowiidiwinan Centre Opens at The Forks
- Alliance Française
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Research Study Recruitment
CAMH is looking for parents and adolescents between the ages of 13 and 18. The aim of this project is to develop a new measure of parent-adolescent communication based on computer-coding of how positive and negative their text messages are to each other.
- Collectif LGBTQ* du Manitoba research project focusing on parents/legal guardians and teachers of LGBTQ2S+ young people
For and By Youth: The Experience of LGBTQ2S+ French Speaking Youth Living in the Province of Manitoba – Contact Jacqueline/Jack Avanthay Strus (they/them/iel) at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to participate.
- The Great Benjamins Circus
Free tickets for youth ages 12 and under!
- Harvest Manitoba Volunteer Opportunity for Staff and Students
- Legislative Assembly of Manitoba
Free visitor tours are available in both English and French. For more information or to book a tour, visit the website
- St. Boniface Library Programs & Events
- Wawatay Program at the University of Manitoba
Applications are now open! This program is open to students of Indigenous ancestry (Status, Non-status, Inuit and Metis) interested in science.