Parent Post Bulletin Board
- Norm the Safety Contest 2024 - Open for students in Grades 9 to 12.
- Association des collèges et universités de la francophonie canadienne (ACUFC)
$3,000 bursaries for post-secondary studies in French as a second language
- Global Scholarship Corporation
A search engine giving students worldwide access to scholarship opportunties.
Sports and Extracurriculars
- Bonivital Soccer Club Programs
- Dakota Community Centre Winter Break Camps
- Norberry-Glenlee Community Centre
- Scouts franco-manitobains – Registration now open!
- Studio 393's After School Leaders presents Dance: Movement as Medicine
Free program for high school youth aged 14-21
- Volleyball Winnipeg Programs
- Bounce Back®
Designed to help adults and youth 15+ manage low mood, mild to moderate depression, anxiety, stress or worry.
- Care for All in Education
Resources to support mental health
- Cocoon Mental Health Clinic for children and adults aged 12 to 25
- Dial-a-Dietician: a program of the Provincial Health Contact Centre Connect
Speak to a registered dietician for free – Connect with the Dial-a-Dietician program at 204-788-8248 Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (services available in English and French) or refer to their website for further information.
- Mental Health Education Resource Centre
Free access to mental health fact sheets, wellness tips, podcasts, presentations, video series, workshops and courses
- RiseUp powered by Kids Help Phone
National, 24/7, bilingual e-mental health support service for Black youth
- Y Mind - YMCA/YWCA Program
A free, evidenced-based program for teens and young adults grounded in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness. Proven outcomes for participants include reduced anxiety, increased well-being and mindfulness skills.
- Agowiidiwinan Centre Opens at The Forks
- Alliance Française
- Collectif LGBTQ* du Manitoba research project focusing on parents/legal guardians and teachers of LGBTQ2S+ young people
For and By Youth: The Experience of LGBTQ2S+ French Speaking Youth Living in the Province of Manitoba – Contact Jacqueline/Jack Avanthay Strus (they/them/iel) at email@example.com ASAP to participate.
- Dyslexia Champions of Manitoba are excited to announce our second 'Dyslexia: Parent Toolkit Workshop Training'. We can’t wait to share this resource with you to help you successfully advocate and support your child, and better navigate the education system. Register through Eventbrite here. Here is your sneak peek preview of the toolkit you will receive at the workshop: Parent Toolkit - Dyslexia Champions of Manitoba.
- The Great Benjamins Circus
Free tickets for youth ages 12 and under!
- Harvest Manitoba Volunteer Opportunity for Staff and Students
- Legislative Assembly of Manitoba
Free visitor tours are available in both English and French. For more information or to book a tour, visit the website
- St. Boniface Library Programs & Events
- Wawatay Program at the University of Manitoba
Applications are now open! This program is open to students of Indigenous ancestry (Status, Non-status, Inuit and Metis) interested in science.