- Complete the registration form(s) on your computer, then upload it along with all required documents below. This option should be completed on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device. Please do NOT email completed forms.
2. Submit a completed registration form in person
- Download and print your completed registration form(s) and all required documents and place them in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the registration package.
3. Pick up a printed registration form
- Please call the school to schedule an appointment to pick up a printed registration package. When completed, place the registration form(s), and all required documents in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the completed registration package.
Only the forms that apply to your child are required. Please save the applicable forms to your computer desktop. Once the forms are saved to your computer, please fill out and print all required documents.
If you are registering your child for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before December 31, 2024.
Registration Form - All New Students (one form per student):
Note: Download form. Do not fill in the form using your browser.
- School year 2023-2024
- School year 2024-2025
Scans of the following Supporting Documents are required:
- Proof of residency that includes your name and current address (choose one): bank statement, utility bill, lease, OR offer to purchase
- Birth Certificate of the child registering for school
- Manitoba Health Card (or similar medical insurance document)
- Identification page from the passport of the child
- Identification page from the passport of the parent
- Proof of Permanent Residence of the child OR any document showing the child’s entry into Canada (study permit, work permit, visitor record)
- Proof of Residence of the parent - one of the following:
- Proof of Permanent Residency
- Valid Study permit AND Letter of acceptance for the principal applicant from a Designated Learning Institute in Manitoba
- Valid Work permit AND Employment Job offer OR pay stub from employer
- For Custody Issues – a court order document is required
Other Required Forms
Please download, complete, and submit all forms applicable to your child.
- School Bus Stop Release Form
- Online Application for Fee-For-Service School Bus Transportation 2023-2024
Student Health Care PlanPlease download, complete, and submit any forms that apply to your child.
- Unified Referral and Intake System (URIS) Group B Application
- Asthma Standard Health Care Plan
Anaphylaxis Standard Health Care Plan
Submit Completed Forms and Supporting Documents
Once you have submitted your registration package, the school administration will review the documents. Submission does not mean your child has been enrolled at the school. The school will contact you to let you know once your child is enrolled. The school will contact you if they need clarification about any of the documents you submit.