Our team consists of our dedicated staff members who work out of the Louis Riel School Division Monterey Board Office.
If students, parents or homestay families have questions or concerns they should contact us either by phone or email. We can be reached at 204-253-8025 or email@example.com. In person meetings are by appointment only at the ISP office at 50 Monterey Road. Please call to set up an appointment.
We strive for effective communication with students (both at the school and in the homestay), homestay families, students' biological parents, school staff and educational agents.
To help make studying in Winnipeg as easy as possible we will:
- Communicate with and assist students before their arrival and during their stay in Canada
- Coordinate homestays
- Greet students at the airport
- Help arrange medical insurance
- Inform students about course selection organize school registration
- Provide orientation sessions
- Transfer out-of-province credits
- Monitor class attendance
- Provide ongoing communication with students' parents and guardians
- Arrange for students to write exams in their first language
- Assist students to prepare for Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exams
- Arrange graduation transcripts
- Assist with scholarship applications and university registration
- Send diplomas/certificates to embassies for validation to ensure students can attend university in other countries