LRATC is pleased to be able to offer relevant technical, trade and career education in thirteen programs including:
- Applied Business Management
- Automotive Technology
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Broadcast Media
- Building Trades
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Educator
- Electrical Trades
- Information Systems Architect
- New Media Design
Please visit each program/service page for detailed information or browse through the ATC Book of Programs.
LRATC is proud to provide a hands-on learning environment where students learn by doing. As a result, LRATC programs offer unique services and products at a reasonable rate. All services are provided by students in training, under the careful supervision of qualified staff. We appreciate and rely on the patronage of our community and invite students and guests to take advantage of the following services:
- Automotive Technology - automotive services are available by appointment. A variety of services is available at the cost of a reasonable shop fee and the price of parts. This can include: oil changes and brake repairs, to more complicated diagnostics and repairs. Please call (204) 237 8951 to make an appointment.
- Baking & Pastry Arts - orders for special occasion cakes and desserts are accepted, as time permits. Please call (204) 237 8951 for more information.
- Culinary Arts - on and off-site catering is available when time permits. Please call (204) 237 8951 for more details.
- Esthetics and Hairstyling - the LRATC Salon is fully equipped to provide all hair, nail and skin services as well as products. Gift certificates are also available. Please call (204) 233 3754 to make an appointment.
- Information Systems Architect - computer diagnostic and repair services are available. Please call our school office to complete a work order. Diagnosis and maintenance not requiring parts costs only $15. Please call (204) 237 8951 for more information.
- New Media Design - logo and website design as well as social media solutions are available to businesses and organizations. Please call (204) 237 8951 for more information.