Code of Conduct
École Sage Creek School is welcoming, safe and caring. Learning and well becoming, equity and inclusion, caring and collaboration and inquiry and responsibility are the foundational priorities of our positive learning environment. Our code of conduct underlies our belief that everyone should be respectful of others, responsible for learning and accountable for both. This is a shared responsibility between the students, families and caregivers, the school, and the community.
At École Sage Creek School we believe that everyone:
- Wants to learn and be successful in a positive, joyful school environment that is conducive to learning
- Deserves to be safe, happy and belong to a positive school and classroom community
- Deserves to be treated with unconditional positive regard
- Is responsible for allowing learning to take place by being respectful and courteous
We expect students to:
- Treat each other and staff members with respect and kindness
- Follow school rules in the classroom, on the playground, and to and from school
- Respect school property, personal property, and the property of others
- Practice positive behaviours that allow everyone to learn
- Attend regularly, be on time, and be ready to learn
To see a PDF version of the Code of Conduct, please click on the link on the right in the "Resources" section.