Grad 2023 Parent/Student Meeting
7:30pm – GCI Theatre
Please bring Grad Fees to the Parent meeting, pay online or drop off at the office by Feb 6th.
A fee of $60. Please pay at the main school office or online. This fee covers the costs associated with Convocation, the cap and gown, which you get to keep, and the sitting fee of grad photos.
Mr. Nechwediuk meets with each English class to develop and record the quips. He will be meeting with the second semester English classes in early March.
Graduation Pow Wow
Date: June 7th
Location is Dakota Collegiate. Please register at the GCI main office or email email@example.com to be honoured at this ceremony.
Graduation Banquet and Safe Grad
Monday June 26th
7:00pm - Graduation Banquet – York Ballroom - RBC Convention Centre
- Doors open at 6:00pm – register for safe grad upon entry
10:00pm - Safe Grad– York Ballroom - RBC Convention Centre
- Safe Grad begins directly after dinner. Students must attend the dinner to attend the Safe Grad festivities.
- Each family can purchase up to 10 tickets for the grad banquet using the link below. Students and their guest must attend the banquet ($75/ticket for the banquet) to attend safe grad ($20/ticket for safe grad).
- You will need your/student number to purchase tickets. - Ticket purchasing opens May 8th at 10:00am and runs through to June 8th at 4:00pm - Click this link to purchase tickets.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to volunteer with one of the below committees
Wednesday June 28th and Thursday June 29th
Day 1 – Wednesday June 28th
Day 2 - Thursday June 29th
- 20 Graduates per session
- There will be one table assigned to each graduate registered to attend. This table comfortably sits up to 8 but you can fit more if you want others to come.
- The sign-up opens Monday March 13th at 8am and will close March 22nd at 4pm.
- Links to register
- Day 1 - June 28th click here
- Day 2 - June 29th click here