Skip to content


For information about PAC please see the links on the right.

Administration of Medication at School 

If you send medication to school, please fill in the Authorization for the Administration of Prescribed Medication form and include it with the medication.  The medication container must indicate the dispensing instructions and have the official label of the pharmacy. 


Proof of Address upon Registering

Only one of the following documents will be accepted as proof of address:

  • Copy of a Bank Statement
  • Telephone or Electrical Bill
  • Apartment lease with your name and address
  • Offers to Purchase with your name and address