We would like to thank the many parents who attended ÉSCS's first ever "official" PAC meeting. It was amazing to see so many engaged parents at the meeting. We covered several topics including:
- Summary of meetings with our Parent Working Group (from previous years)
- The functions of a PAC (from MAPC Resource Guide)
- Some of the things in which a PAC can be involved (from MAPC Resource Guide)
- ÉSCS's PAC Constitution: To read a copy of the PAC Constitution, please click on the link in the "Resources" section near the top right of this page.
- Election of PAC Executive
- Next steps
I'd like to congratulate the parents who were elected for the following positions on the PAC Executive and thank them in advance for accepting to take on these roles:
- Chair: Sandra Beer
- Vice-Chair: Marcie Wilson
- Treasurer: Stacey Borowski
- Secretary: Nicole Hartleb
I'd also like to thank Naomi Kruse (Executive Director and Advocacy Project Coordinator at Manitoba Association of Parent Councils - MAPC) for her attendance and assistance during the meeting.
We look forward to working together with our PAC to collaborate on ensuring the best school possible for your children. Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 11th at 6:30 pm at the school. Please feel free to join us!