June 12, 2017
- Reminder to students to be as quiet as possible Tuesday & Wednesday in the upstairs hallways due to the Provincial Math Exams.
- There will be an IGNITE meeting Today at lunch in room 210. This is a meeting for both this year's editing team and any who are interested in joining the 2017/18 editing team.
- Have you lost anything? Rings, earrings, jewelry, keys, glasses? Then come to the office and describe what you lost, we just might have it.
- Attention all Indigenous Council members, we will have our final meeting at lunch on Tuesday June 13th in room 206.
- Glenlawn's annual Sports Banquet is being held Tuesday June 13th here in our gym. This is an event that recognizes our student athletes. The evening includes a dinner provided by Boston Pizza. Tickets are only $10 and can be purchased from your friendly neighborhood phys ed teachers and Jedi Master Catacutan.
- Applications are now available in the office for Grade 10 students who are interested in applying to study in Japan at the Meitoku (May-toe-koo) school. Applications are due by Wednesday June 14.
- A reminder to students from the Library that ALL books are due back by June13th. If you are unsure if you still have anything checked out or want to know which books you have out, please visit the library circulation desk so that you can be sure to return your books on time.
- The MHSAA Provincial Track and Field meet was this past weekend. We had 30 students involved, and we would like to give a great big congrats to all competitors for fine performances and great representation on the schools behalf. Here are the results for your Provincial Medalists:
Graham Hutchison-Campbell - Silver Medal in the Triple Jump
Ilyich Gharahmadani - Silver Medal in the Long Jump Gold Medal in the Triple Jump
Farouq Aladeusi - Gold Medal in the Shot Put
Ben Howika, Miracle Eze, Alon Kacharovsky, Liam Bosiukl - JV Boys 4 X400 m Silver medal
SOUP: Cream of Mushroom or Potato Farmer Sausage
SPECIAL: Cheddar Cheese Perogies