The following are the details of what you need to know the day that you sit down to sign up for your courses for next year.
- Write down on the worksheet all of the courses that you have successfully completed or will complete by the end of this year.
- Decide on what programs you wish to be a part of:
- Standard High School
- AP Calculus
- Career Internship Program (CIP)
- Louis Riel Arts and Tech Centre (ATC)
- Manitoba Institute of Trades Technology (MITT)
List five options in order of priority from your first choice to your fifth choice. (Not all choices will be scheduled.)
Sign and return course verification package along with the registration fees. This will determine your official registration.
Timetables and opening day information will be posted on the Portal in late August
Once choices have been made and finalized, classes will be organized and staff determined. Courses that have very low enrollment may not be offered or may be combined with others. It is important that you put a lot of thought into the courses that you want as it will be very difficult to make changes to course requests at a later date.