“…to help parents - a child’s first and most important ‘teacher’…”
The St. George Parenting Center is a supportive drop-in center designed for parents and their young children from birth to age five. At the Parenting Center you will:
- find answers to questions about parenting
- find information about other community resources
- prepare your child for reading and school
- participate in fun, educational activities
- learn songs, rhymes, and games
- make friends
- have access to a resource library with videos, reference books, and magazines that cover parenting issues.
- access to resource "experts" if requested
- participate in and learn about making quick and easy healthy snacks
The centre operates with the assistance of funding from various community sources. This is a very warm and relaxing place to come with your child(ren) and is operated under the expertise and guidance of Deb Dupont and Diane Oliveria.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us at (204) 253-6773.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00-11:45 & 1:15-3:30
Friday: 9:00- 11:45