The International Student Program (ISP) is accredited and a member of Imagine Canada, CAPS-I and MCIE. Each year we welcome students from all over the world to study at our schools and enjoy the experience of a lifetime in Canada.
- Quality, affordable educational experiences
- The opportunity for students to attend classes in either English or French
- English support for students new to the language
- Top quality programming across a broad range of courses for students of all ages
All students in our division are taught the Manitoba curriculum. Grades 9 to 12 students earn credits towards a Manitoba high school diploma.
The Manitoba high school diploma is recognized worldwide and many students graduate from our schools and go on to pursue post-secondary education in Canada or abroad. Manitoba credits are also transferable between jurisdictions across Canada and in many other countries around the world.
Students require 30 credits to graduate. These 30 credits are made up of both compulsory (mandatory) and optional courses (electives). This system gives students the flexibility to pursue courses that are best for their interests and goals.
ISP is More than Credits
ISP offers more than the regular Canadian curriculum to international students. ISP also offers a Summer Enrichment Program and a wide variety of student activities.
The Canadian school year runs from September to June. We break it into two semesters:
- First semester – September to January
- Second semester – February to June
Course options vary in each semester at each school. Every school offer the courses required to graduate.