How to Apply
(Please make sure to review the ISP Student Handbook before submitting your application.)
- Gather transcripts (past three years) – scan copies in one ‘pdf’ or ‘jpeg’ electronic document
- Have a ‘pdf’ or ‘jpeg’ scan of student’s passport
Complete Page 1 & 2 of the Custodianship Declaration. Page 1 will need to be signed and notarized by the custodian's lawyer. Page 2 of the Custodianship Declaration must be signed by the biological parents and then notarized in the student's home country. If a student is living with their biological parents, then we do not need the custodianship declaration. We will require a copy of the parent(s) passport.
The custodian in Canada will not issue a copy of their passport. When a form is notarized in Canada, the notary ensures that the person signing is who they say they are (and confirm this with identification), therefore, a copy of the passport is not necessary in addition to the notarized page 1 of the custodian document.
All international students who do not live with a Homestay Family arranged by the Louis Riel School Division must live with a family that meets the LRSD Independent Custodian's Responsibility Guidelines.
LRSD Independent Custodian's Responsibility
Application Fee Payment
- If you wish to pay the application fee by cash, money order, bank draft, cheque or debit, please make arrangements through the ISP office. You must make an appointment ahead of time to ensure staff is available to assist you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out, sign and scan the Credit Card Authorization Form (Application fee is $200 and non-refundable).
Note: Please try to consolidate the documents into one file, rather than multiple scans or files. Be sure to label the documents as the appropriate document name (refer to the bold text above).
Now you are ready to BEGIN!
Quick notes about applying:
- Applying takes about 30 minutes.
- You can upload your documents directly to the online application.
- You may save and return to your application at any time.
- Much like a paper application, once you’ve submitted your application, you can no longer make edits. Please check your application prior to submission.
Click below to apply:
I am ready to fill out the LRSD Online Application Form
(Clicking on the above link will redirect you to the online application form)
If the online application does not work for you, please contact email@example.com and we can work on an alternative solution!