Student Services teachers at Glenlawn Collegiate assist students with a wide variety of personal, educational, vocational and career-related concerns. Some of the services provided by these teachers are:
- Academic assessment and programming support
- Personal counselling
- Educational and vocational counselling
- Career counselling and information
- Information and referral service
- Post-Secondary/Scholarship Information
- Aboriginal Leadership & Support
- English as an Additional Language
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services staff at (204) 233-3986.
The Canadian Mental Health Association (Winnipeg Region) is dedicated to helping people navigate the mental health and social services systems. Below is information that has been produced to help direct people to community resources.