Most compulsory grade 9, 10, and 11 courses are prerequisites. This means that students who do not complete a compulsory course must repeat this course in summer school to remain on a four year graduation plan.
- Although not compulsory, additional grade 11 and 12 Science, Social Studies, Math, and English courses can be considered as electives.
- Students are encouraged to consult with their math teachers and student services if they are unsure about with math course they would be most successful in.
Elective Course List
The remaining credits that are required for graduation may be chosen from the list of electives. It is important to check to make sure you have passed or will pass any prerequisite courses by the time the new school year begins.
In addition to the Compulsory credits students also need the following:
- Grade 9 students need to choose 3 electives
- Grade 10 students need to choose 3 electives.
- Grade 11 students need to choose 3 electives.
- Grade 12 students need to choose 4 electives, at least two that are the grade 12 level