Louis Riel School Division will be offering Special Language Credit Examinations on March 22, 23 and possibly, March 24, 25, 26 based on the number of applicants.
Only Grade 12 students enrolled with Louis Riel School Division Schools are eligible to apply.
Covid 19 Safety Protocols will be in place to maintain the safety of students and staff during the examination times.
- Students will require to sign in and out on arrival and departure.
- Students are expected to always wear masks, to sanitize upon entry in the building and in classrooms.
- Students are expected to follow the one-way directions in all hallways.
- Only the student taking the exam will be allowed to enter the school. No parent(s) or guardian(s) are allowed into the building.
- There will be a maximum number of students per classroom, seated physically distanced at 2m. Students are expected to sanitize their desk and chair once the exam is complete.
All applicants must complete an application form online. International students must pay a $65.00 fee. There is no fee for all other students enrolled in Louis Riel School Division. Where applicable, the $65.00 examination fee must be submitted by cheque payable to the Louis Riel School Division. To process the fees, individual schools are encouraged to collect the fees from their students and send one envelope containing all monies to the attention of Lee-Ann Chouinard, Dakota Collegiate. Applications are not considered complete until the fee is received. The deadline for applications is 4:00 p.m. Friday, February 19, 2021.
Click here to apply for your Special Language Credit