ATC is pleased to be able to offer relevant technical, trade and career
education in thirteen programs including:
- Applied Business Management
- Automotive Technology
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Broadcast Media
- Building Trades
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Educator
- Electrical Trades
- Information Systems Architect
- New Media Design
Please visit each program/service page for detailed information or browse
through the ATC Book of Programs.
ATC is proud to provide a hands-on learning environment where students learn
by doing. As a result, ATC programs offer unique services and products
at a reasonable rate. All services are provided by students in
training, under the careful supervision of qualified staff. We appreciate and
rely on the patronage of our community and invite students and guests to take
advantage of the following services:
- Automotive Technology - automotive services are available by appointment.
From oil changes and brakes to more complicated diagnostics and repairs. A
variety of services is available at the cost of a resonable shop fee and the price
of parts. Please call (204) 237 8951 to make an appointment.
- Baking & Pastry Arts - orders for special occasion cakes and desserts
are accepted, as time permits. Please call (204) 237 8951 for more information.
- Culinary Arts - on and off-site catering is available when time permits. Please call (204) 237
8951 for more details.
- Esthetics and Hairstyling - the ATC Salon is fully equipped to provide all
hair, nail and skin services as well as products. Gift certificates are also
available. Please call (204) 233 3754 to make an appointment.
- Information Systems Architect - computer diagnostic and repair services are
available. Please drop by our school office and fill out a work order. Diagnosis
and maintenance not requiring parts costs only $15.
- New Media Design - logo and website design as well as social media solutions
are available to businesses and organizations. Please call (204) 237 8951 for