ATC does not offer financial assistance to the students. Information
regarding financial assistance can be obtained from the Student Services
Financial assistance may be available to post-secondary students to help pay
their tuition and/or living expenses. To apply for
post-secondary financial assistance online, please visit Manitoba Student Aid.
Post-secondary students or adult learners may be eligible for tuition support
through various agencies, government departments or organizations (e.g. Manitoba
Entrepreneurship, Training and Trade, Workers Compensation, Manitoba Métis
Federation, Training Centres and others). See the sponsoring agency or ATC
Student Services department for more information.
Awards and Scholarships
- Program Awards: awarded to a student completing each
program based on individual program criteria.
- ATC Awards:*
- ATC Student Achievement Award: presented to a student who has
overcome adversity and successfully completed the course of study.
- ATC Citizenship Award: presented to a student who has demonstrated
school spirit and leadership qualities while successfully completing the course
- Vocational Teachers' Association of Manitoba Award: awarded
to a secondary student demonstrating the highest achievement in theory and
practical skills and who displays sound employability skills.
- Louis Riel School Division Teachers' Association Award:
awarded to a high school student who has completed an ATC program and who will
be graduating from a school within the Louis Riel School Division. The student
must have maintained a 70% or higher average throughout his/her technology
- Governor General's Award: awarded to a graduating student
with the highest average.
- Louis Riel School Division Legacy Scholarship: awarded to
the recipient of the Governor General's medal.
- Red River College Partner in Education Scholarship: awarded
to the ATC graduating student with the highest average enrolling at Red River
- Various service organization and government awards
dependent on funding and criteria.
*Awards and eligibility criteria are subject to change.