At Dr. Penner School, we believe that both students and staff must work together to create an environment that fosters student success and professional growth. It is a place that is safe, where we act responsibly and respectfully, and cooperate with each other.
The education of our children is an important, shared responsibility. When parents, families and community members are actively involved in education, student achievement tends to increase, students feel supported and a positive attitude toward school and learning is fostered. Open communication and informed dialogue are important hallmarks of a healthy home and school relationship.
We continue to work at providing parents and guardians with current and up to date information about what is taking place at Dr. Penner School.
- Families should check the calendar tab on our site which provides all of the important dates and various events happening at Dr. Penner
- Our website provides news stories that reflect what is happening at Dr. Penner
- Information will also be shared via our school Twitter account @Dr. PennerLRSD
- Fun Lunch orders are now done on line through the MunchaLunch website. A link is provided on our home page.
- Our Parent Advisory Council (PAC) has a Dr. Penner Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pennerPAC/
Our intent is that this will provide increasingly timely information for students and parents. We hope you have a wonderful school year and look forward to continuing to partner with you in the education of your child(ren).