- Complete the registration form(s) on your computer, then upload it along with all required documents below. This option should be completed on a desktop computer rather than a mobile device. Please do NOT email completed forms.
- Download and print your completed registration form(s) and all required documents and place them in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the registration package.
- Please call the school to schedule an appointment to pick up a printed registration package. When completed, place the registration form(s), and all required documents in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the completed registration package.
Registration Form - All New Students (one form per student):
Note: Download form. Do not fill in the form using your browser.
- School year 2022-2023
- School year 2023-2024
Scans of the following Supporting Documents are required:
- Proof of residency that includes your name and current address (choose one): bank statement, utility bill, apartment lease, or home purchase offer.
- Proof of Student’s Age: Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Baptismal Certificate
- Manitoba Health Card
- For Custody Issues, a court order document is required
Other Required Forms
Student in kindergarten to Grade 8:
- School Bus Stop Release Form
- Online Application for Fee-For-Service School Bus Transportation 2023-2024
Please download, complete, and submit any forms that apply to your child.
Submit Completed Forms and Supporting Documents
Once you have submitted your registration package, a member of the school administration will review the documents. Submission does not mean your child has been enrolled at the school. The school will contact you to let you know once your child is enrolled. The school will also contact you if they need any clarification about any of the documents you submitted.