Skip to content
  • Study Permit/Visitor Visa

    Because of Immigration laws, we are not able to provide direct assistance with the renewal of your Study Permit and we thank you for your understanding. We are, as always, here to answer any questions or help with any concerns.

    Please note that the International Education Program does not recommend or endorse any particular agency. A fee will be charged by these agencies. You can contact us for a list of local service providers or find a consultant through the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

    If you will be studying in Canada for more than six months, you require a valid study permit for the duration of your studies. A Study Permit allows you to study in Canada and is different from your Entry Visa which allows you to enter Canada. Students and their guardians are responsible for ensuring student permits are valid for the entire duration of study in Canada.  Students and guardians must provide a copy of the Permit to the International Education Program Office.

    Learn more about Study Permit renewal.

    Learn more about Visitor Visa renewal.