At the LRATC Salon students are pleased to offer hairstyling and esthetics services to clients. All services are performed by students in training under the supervision of certified and licensed hairstyling or esthetics instructors.
For hair services, normal hours of operation are:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM.
For esthetics services, normal hours of operation are:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Please note that during COVID the hours of operation may change, and appointments may be cancelled.
All services are available according to student experience. Retail items and gift certificates are also available.
To make an appointment or to inquire about hours of operation and services available, please call the Salon at (204) 233-3754. Our friendly student receptionist will be very pleased to assist you.
COVID 19 ATC Client Protocol
For the safety of our salon staff and students, the following protocols will be implemented until further notice:
1. All clients must be fully vaccinated and be able to demonstrate proof of vaccination.
2. Appointment Booking Protocol (client process when booking an appointment)
- Review the protocol on the phone or in person with the client. Script will be available.
- If not feeling well, do not come.
- No outside food/beverages permitted.
- Masks are required. If a client does not have a mask, we will provide one for a nominal charge. If you cannot wear a mask, at this time we cannot accept your appointment.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the appointment.
- Upon arrival, student will meet the client at the front.
- Client only. Companions must wait outside the building.
- No appointments for children under the age of 12.
- Practice social distancing when possible.
- Credit and debit methods of payment preferred
3. Clients must wait in the front foyer to be brought to the salon by a student.
- Student will have them use sanitizer or wash their hands prior to being brought down.
- Register as a visitor in the office.43. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to appointment.
- Limited seating in the salon.
COVID 19 Salon Protocol
- Staff/students must pre-screen.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for minimal traffic.
- As much as possible, students will meet with no more than one client per day.
- Students and staff must wear a mask, face shield, gloves (where possible), protective clothing (apron, smocks, scrubs).
- Clients will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart during their appointment.
- Students will not share stations or equipment at any time. Students will use the same station all semester.
- Stations will be sanitized prior to and after being used.
- Student kits are to be sanitized each day and left at school.
- Smocks/aprons/scrubs are to be washed each day at school.
- Client coats/jackets/personal belongings must remain with them.
- Salon reception seating will be cleaned after each client.
- Salon cash reception will be cleaned after each use.
- Scheduled appointments only, no walk-ins will be accepted