Who We Are
Welcome to the Louis Riel Arts & Technology Centre (ATC).
Our dedicated staff will provide you with many challenges and opportunities for growth. We are committed to providing students with relevant programs in an environment that encourages strong working relationships with staff—essential ingredients to student success. ATC programs are up-to-date, and based on effective teacher-led instruction. Our programs enable students to begin and, in some cases, complete their post-secondary education while in high school. Many students choose to attend ATC following high school graduation, with most eligible for a significant reduction in tuition fees.
We provide a unique service for students who wish to earn a Provincial Mature Student High School Diploma in addition to their ATC program certificate by offering provincially approved English, Math, and History high school credits.
We take pride in the success of our graduates many of whom have successfully entered the workforce upon program completion. Many others have pursued industry-led training programs or further college or university education.
Our staff work closely with industry advisory groups and maintain active partnerships to ensure that programs are relevant to student needs and compliant with business and industry standards. ATC and business/industry partnerships also benefit students by assisting them in developing meaningful connections and facilitating transitions for employment. At ATC, your success is our primary concern; we are dedicated to serve the needs of the learner community. We invite you to join us in an exciting and dynamic educational experience.
The Arts & Technology Centre is a leader in career and technical education dedicated to excellence, inspiring individual success and community prosperity.
The Arts & Technology Centre empowers students to fulfill their goals related to skilled careers, post-secondary education and personal success.
We place a priority on quality, industry-driven training in a professional culture defined by high expectations and supportive relationships.
- friendly, professional atmosphere
- small campus
- relevant training for in-demand jobs
- solid foundation for further post-secondary education
- focus on student learning and success
- meaningful internships in industry
- relationship building with employers
- up-to-date equipment and facilities
- certificates issued upon successful completion
- low tuition fees
- teachers are certified by Manitoba Education
- teachers are industry certified where applicable
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- High School Apprenticeship Program
- participation in industry-based competitions
- scholarships and awards
For Student Convenience
- cafeteria services
- recreational facilities
- parking and access to city transit
What Students Say About ATC
- "...full day programming...easier to focus on the course(s) at hand with no worry about too many subjects"
- "learn applicable job skills"
- "knowledgeable and supportive staff"
- "affordable tuition"
- "caring and professional atmosphere"
- "...great courses that are well established"
- "small teacher/student ratios"
- "learning skills to meet today's job market"
ATC By The Numbers
Number of Students: 284
* Data collected in August 2020