LRATC does not offer financial assistance to students. Information regarding financial assistance can be obtained from the Student Services Department.
Financial assistance may be available to post-secondary students to help pay their tuition and/or living expenses. To apply for post-secondary financial assistance online, please visit Manitoba Student Aid.
Post-secondary students or adult learners may be eligible for tuition support through various agencies, government departments or organizations (e.g. Manitoba Training and Employment Services, Manitoba Métis Federation). See the sponsoring agency or LRATC Student Services department for more information.
Awards and Scholarships
- Program Awards: awarded to a student completing each program based on individual program criteria.
- ATC Awards:*
- ATC Student Achievement Award: presented to a student who has overcome adversity and successfully completed the course of study.
- ATC Citizenship Award: presented to a student who has demonstrated school spirit and leadership qualities while successfully completing the course of study.
- Vocational Teachers' Association of Manitoba Award: awarded to a secondary student demonstrating the highest achievement in theory and practical skills and who displays sound employability skills.
- Louis Riel School Division Teachers' Association Award: awarded to a high school student who has completed an ATC program and who will be graduating from a school within the Louis Riel School Division. The student must have maintained a 70% or higher average throughout his/her technology program.
- Governor General's Award: awarded to a graduating student with the highest average.
- Louis Riel School Division Legacy Scholarship: awarded to the recipient of the Governor General's medal.
- Red River College Partner in Education Scholarship: awarded to the ATC graduating student with the highest average enrolling at Red River College.
- Various service organization and government awards dependent on funding and criteria.
*Awards and eligibility criteria are subject to change.