Connect the Dots at the Career and Post-Secondary Symposium
Parents and Grade 9-12 students… Don’t miss an evening helps your children Connect the Dots of their high school experiences. It’s never too early to start thinking about the future.
Did you know you can find the answers to these questions and more at the Career and Post-Secondary Symposium (CAPS) on November 21 at the Louis Riel Arts & Technology Centre (LRATC) from 5:00-9:00 p.m.?
- What does a Cloud Engineer do?
- What skills should a high school student have to be a Firefighter?
- What high school courses do you need to work at Manitoba Hydro?
- How does the Agricultural Industry impact Manitoba; what jobs are involved?
- What is the difference between technology/computer education at Red River College, Louis Riel Arts and Technology Centre, and the University of Manitoba?
- Which Manitoba post-secondary institution specializes in Social Work?
- What job opportunities exist for Architects in Manitoba?
- What needs to be in your résumé to attract employers?
- How can North Forge Technology Exchange help you become an entrepreneur?
- How can I begin the path to a Red Seal Trade at the Louis Riel Arts and Technology Centre?
Explore the answers to these questions and many more at this year’s Career & Post-Secondary Symposium (CAPS) on November 21 at the Louis Riel Arts and Tech Centre from 5:00-9:00 p.m.
Contact email@example.com for more CAPS information or for ways LRSD can help students connect the career dots of their high school experiences.
LRATC is at 5 deBourmont in Windsor Park. Click here for the location.
Download a schedule of events here.