To begin, please confirm your designated school using our
If you are a
Newcomer Student (a student who arrived in Canada within the last four years) who lives within LRSD boundaries, student registration can be submitted in one of three ways:
1. Submit Online
Complete the registration form(s) on your computer then upload along with all required documents below. This option should be completed on a desktop computer, rather than a mobile device. Please do NOT email completed forms.
2. Submit a completed registration form in person
Download and print your completed registration form(s) and all required documents and place in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the registration package.
3. Pick up a printed registration form
Please call the school to schedule an appointment to pick up a printed registration package. When completed, place the registration form(s) and all required documents in an envelope addressed to the school. Please call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off the completed registration package.
Only the forms that are applicable to your child are required. Please save the applicable forms to your computer desktop. Once the forms are saved to your computer, please fill out the forms and print all required documents.
If you are registering your child for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before December 31, 2021.
Registration Form - All New Students (one form per student):
Note: Download form. Do not fill in the form using your browser.
A scan of photo of the following Supporting Document are required:
- Proof of residency that includes your name and current address (choose one): bank statement, utility bill, lease, OR offer to purchase
- Birth Certificate of the child registering for school
- Manitoba Health Card (or similar medical insurance document)
- Identification page from the passport of child
- Identification page from the passport of parent
- Proof of Permanent Residence of child OR any document showing the child’s entry into Canada (study permit, work permit, visitor record)
- Proof of Permanent Residence of parent OR any document showing the parent’s entry into Canada (study permit, work permit, visitor record)
- For Custody Issues – a court order document is required
Other Required Forms
Please download, complete, and submit all forms applicable to your child.
Student in grades K-8:
Student in grades 9-12:
Student who attended another Manitoba school division in the last year:
Student who require Transportation:
Student Health Care Plan
Please download, complete, and submit any forms that are applicable to your child.