If you are a Canadian resident who lives within LRSD boundaries, student registration can be submitted in one of three ways:
1. Submit Online
- Complete the registration form(s) on your computer then upload along with all required documents below. This option should be completed on a desktop computer, rather than a mobile device. Please do NOT email completed forms
2. Submit a completed registration form in person
- Download and print your completed registration form(s) and all required documents and place in an envelope addressed to the school. You may drop off the envelope at the Louis Riel School Division Board Office located at 900 St. Mary’s Rd between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. weekdays
3. Pick up a printed registration form
- Pick up a printed registration package at the Louis Riel School Division Board Office located at 900 St. Mary’s Rd between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. weekdays. You will need to complete the forms at home, make copies of any required documents and place all documents in an envelope addressed to the school and return to the Board Office.
You are only required to complete the registration forms that apply for each child. Download forms to your computer then complete the saved forms.
Registration Form - All New Students (one form per student):
The following Supporting Documents are required (a scan or a photo of the document):
- One of the following for proof of residency: bank statement, utility bill, apartment lease, or home offer to purchase.
- Proof of Student’s Age: Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Baptismal Certificate
- Manitoba Health Card
- For Custody Issues, a court order document is required
If you are registering your child for kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before December 31, 2020.
Additional Required Registration Forms
Please download, complete, and submit all applicable forms for your child.
Student in K-8:
Student in 9-12:
Student who attended another school division in the last year
Student who requires Transportation